In-Person Absentee Voting (also known as early voting) will be held at the Municipal Clerk's Office.
Early Voting for the November 6, 2018 General Election.
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. -4:15 p.m.
Extended Office Hours
- Monday, October 1st through Friday, October 26th , 7:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Friday, November 2nd - 8:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6 th - 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, October 13th - 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, October 20th - 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, October 27th - 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Late Registration begins October 18th. You must provide a Proof of Residence
document when registering to vote.
Photo ID is required to vote… If you do not have a valid Wisconsin Driver License or State ID you can receive a free State ID from your local DMV if you specifically request a free ID for voting purposes. To register online, visit: http://myvote.wi.gov.
For additional information regarding photo ID, please visit: www.bringit.wi.gov
Residents can vote outside of these times by appointment.